To reset download limit per ip use any free VPN or check our Partner Offer

New user Registration currently disabled by Board Admin, Use the support button for any further inquiry.

New updates Coming Soon . . .

High School Sweet hearts/ First Love

Lets share & talk about your love story from here

Postby kp » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Im 20 years old. I met my first love in high school. We both were sophomores at Spring Valley High School. School year 2009/2010. I remember my first day starting, This guy who was kind of chubby, and had pretty brown eyes, aggrevated me every chance he got . He goes by the name of Marcus. I was the kind of female who was stuck up, and didn't give anybody the time of day, the shy, quiet new girl. But after ignoring him for weeks, i finally told him my name, and thats where it all started. He always wanted me to walk with him during lunch, but me being shy, i always snook off when he turned his head.But over time i started gaining feelings for this person. We would meet up at a specific place after school to just to kiss lol. We saw each other outside of school a few times.unfortunately, later on in the school year, he was expelled from school, and started going to an alternative school. Thats when we lost touch of each other. He would call but i wouldnt hear from in months at a time. But luckily, my sister was sent to the same school he was at, and thats what got us back in touch. She said he would always talk about me to people (in a good way). We started talking after that but not for long, we lost contact AGAIN. So i just said forget about him. Months later, we back in touch with other, this time, we stayed in touch with each other, and end up being in a relationship. I remember the exact day. June 5, 2011. He was everything i needed. We both were just 17 years old, and thought we were in love. We spent everyday with each other, nobody could break us up. August, we eventually broke up, he felt like his life was going downhill, and he wanted us to be together when he got his self together. After waiting for him for months, i moved on thinking he already did. the phone calls stopped. He stop coming by after a while. So several months later, we both moved on. We would talk like a few times a month, thats it. we both ended up finding someone new. He found him a friend, i found myself one. We completely lost touch. Months go by, i get a phone call from him, his relationship ended, mines was kind of rocky, but still hanging in there. We talked for a little minute, then the call ended. Once again. Lost touch. About a month or two later, my relationship ended. About 5 months later (september, 2012) he randomly calls me, expressing his feelings for me, called my mother, telling her how much he love me, and how he wants to be with me. My mom was flattered by that. and of course my family LOVED him. We ended up getting back together, but this time, its going to be forever. We had out ups and downs, our differences, our disagreements and our issues, but we seem to have a way of putting those things aside, and working on us. We had plans together, that im still willing to do. I never thought at the age of 20 i would be saying that im in love, in love with my high school sweetheart. Here we are graduated from high school. Grown, and still in each others lives. I love him more that anything, and wouldnt trade him for nothing. Our relationship has been thru alot, a lot of things i prefer not to discuss on here. but we made it thru it all. im so blessed to have him in my life! Really curious about the next step were going to take. its been a long road, we've been thru it all from 2009 until now.

Collected. Written by kymrichmond [ EP ]
See Forum rules from Here
Homepage
kp
CEO & Founder
CEO & Founder

Return to My Love