To reset download limit per ip use any free VPN or check our Partner Offer

New user Registration currently disabled by Board Admin, Use the support button for any further inquiry.

New updates Coming Soon . . .

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:59 am

News News of Tips & Tricks

Site map of Tips & Tricks » Forum : Tips & Tricks

Get some special Tricks & Tips for you

Free call To Bangladesh & any country from your pc

I have searched over internet how to make free call to Bangladesh but there is lack of resources available.Also some tricks does not work anymore. So I have decided to test it by myself and then publish it. Calling to Bangladesh is costly for those who are now in other countries but need to call Bangladesh frequently. Thats why I will try to update my posts on free call to Bangladesh . OK, no more ...
Read more : Free call To Bangladesh & any country from your pc | Views : 3918 | Replies : 0

Use Free Internet with GP in your Android phone

Use free Internet with Gp
BD Mobile Operator

Topic title

At 1st set your proxy & port set in your phone.

Use this Default setting to connect with free internet.

Profile name: Techmediatune.com
APN: gpmms
Proxy: 10.128.1.2
Port: 8080
MCC: 470
MNC: 01

set as default .

Now Download Opera Handler from : Here
Or
Download Uc Browser Handler from :Here

Then enjoy unlimited browsing & download as free. ...
Read more : Use Free Internet with GP in your Android phone | Views : 3748 | Replies : 0

Lets get a new style of your Facebook page with chrome

Hello friends lets take a lookout about your facebook homepage. As usual we can see facebook style with its own features & style script. But now you can moderate the style with google chrome-extension . So do you like to use that really. see the style image from bellow

Topic title

To use this themes just : Click here
then click add to chrome as image show you the process.

Topic title

After this just refresh your ...
Read more : Lets get a new style of your Facebook page with chrome | Views : 4316 | Replies : 1

Get Add POP UP Facebook Like Box For Blog & Website

This widget pops up a jQuery window containing Facebook likebox as soon as a new visitor arrives. This plugin can be added to both Blogger Blogs and Wordpress. I am using here the same jQuery effect like this one can be widely seen on many blogs now. It will help you increase your Facebook Fans greatly.
This popup appears only once to every new visitor. The ip address of the visitor is stored in browser ...
Read more : Get Add POP UP Facebook Like Box For Blog & Website | Views : 4434 | Replies : 2

How to Use Windows 7 Without Activation

Topic title

Topic title

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Follow Steps:

This is a pdf file so after clicking the file it will open up and then you will need to take your cursor down and there you will sea a floating bar from there you will be able to download.

Topic title
Read more : How to Use Windows 7 Without Activation | Views : 8088 | Replies : 2

Speed up Your Broadband connection By Edit the Ip & Mac

Yes Now you can speed up your lan connection by using some extraordinary method. Its really worked nicely. This tune feature provide in private if you interested about this. 1st you need to Install the Advance Ip scaner. Here I just provide the soft but the method only provide in Private. If you are interested then contact with me in FB. Id : :arrow:

Collect Advance Ip scaner from Here

Screenshot
Topic title
Read more : Speed up Your Broadband connection By Edit the Ip & Mac | Views : 4487 | Replies : 2

How to enable a disabled iPhone: Apple Support‎

If you enter the wrong passcode six or more times, you'll see a message that says one of the following:

iPhone is disabled
iPad is disabled
iPod touch is disabled
The message says to try again later:
Topic title

After too many attempts, your device may display, " is disabled, connect to iTunes".

Topic title

If you have previously synced your device with iTunes :
You may be able to reset the passcode by restoring the device. ...
Read more : How to enable a disabled iPhone: Apple Support‎ | Views : 3993 | Replies : 0

ACTIVATING GENUINE WINDOWS 8 WITHOUT USING CRACK OR PATCH

Topic title

Windows 8 is the latest collection to the Microsoft operating system (OS). Windows 8 has a slick design and it is also very nice to use with some extra features that will make you love it even more.

I love windows 8 and its features but to be honest with you guys, I don’t have the money to purchase its license so I decide to search online to see if I’d see a crack ...
Read more : ACTIVATING GENUINE WINDOWS 8 WITHOUT USING CRACK OR PATCH | Views : 3966 | Replies : 0

Login

Statistics

Total posts 3368 • Total topics 2239 • Total members 39018