To reset download limit per ip use any free VPN or check our Partner Offer

New user Registration currently disabled by Board Admin, Use the support button for any further inquiry.

New updates Coming Soon . . .

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:27 am

News News of Tips & Tricks

Site map of Tips & Tricks » Forum : Tips & Tricks

Get some special Tricks & Tips for you

Windows Xp product keys for all edition

Topic title

All Edition Windos Xp Product Keys - Latest Update

\\ Windows XP Pro Product Keys //

Edition Product Key/CD-KEY
Windows XP Professional 32-bit Edition
SP3 VOL M6TF9-8XQ2M-YQK9F-7TBB2-XGG88
SP3 VOL MRX3F-47B9T-2487J-KWKMF-RPWBY
SP3 VOL QC986-27D34-6M3TY-JJXP9-TBGMD
SP3 VLK TQMCY-42MBK-3R4YG-478KD-7FY3M
SP3 VOL
CM3HY-26VYW-6JRYC-X66GX-JVY2D
DP7CM-PD6MC-6BKXT-M8JJ6-RPXGJ
F4297-RCWJP-P482C-YY23Y-XH8W3
HH7VV-6P3G9-82TWK-QKJJ3-MXR96
HCQ9D-TVCWX-X9QRG-J4B2Y-GR2TT
K2CXT-C6TPX-WCXDP-RMHWT-V4TDT
QHYXK-JCJRX-XXY8Y-2KX2X-CCXGD
MFBF7-2CK8B-93MDB-8MR7T-4QRCQ
2QQ6J-HGXY3-VGH23-HYQDC-BYR2D
CM3HY-26VYW-6JRYC-X66GX-JVY2D
T72KM-6GWBP-GX7TD-CXFT2-7WT2B

SP3 VLK
DG8FV-B9TKY-FRT9J-6CRCC-XPQ4G
RFYPJ-BKXH2-26FWP-WB6MT-CYH2Y
7HPVP-8VHPV-G7CQ3-BTK2R-TDRF3
DG8FV-B9TKY-FRT9J-6CRCC-XPQ4G
CXGDD-GP2B2-RKWWD-HG3HY-VDJ7J
RK7J8-2PGYQ-P47VV-V6PMB-F6XPQ
T44H2-BM3G7-J4CQR-MPDRM-BWFWM
XW6Q2-MP4HK-GXFK3-KPGG4-GM36T

SP3 VOL MSDN MRX3F-47B9T-2487J-KWKMF-RPWBY
SP3 HP P2BXT-D7Y8P-F6WF2-HYXY9-49TJD
SP3 OEM SONY K7RGC-CDXYJ-FTYH2-Y3VVV-KBYC7
SP3 IBM TW8WB-MKT89-FRD3V-H6CGJ-6JW83 ...
Read more : Windows Xp product keys for all edition | Views : 116516 | Replies : 0

Best VPN Service Configure for your PC

In now days, Virtual Private Network is not just a computer thing that applies to businesses. It is actually an essential method of implementing security in individuals and consumers' daily online activities. VPN connection give users their computers or smartphones a new IP address dedicated to a specific country. If you’re living in Asia or Africa and might be trying to watch favorite America or British videos, this Free VPN Service is here for you. ...
Read more : Best VPN Service Configure for your PC | Views : 28093 | Replies : 0

How to activate WhatsApp calling !!

WhatsApp's latest voice calling feature that had been under testing is finally available. The WhatsApp voice calling feature is enabled in the latest version of the WhatsApp Messenger that is now available for download for Android devices on Google Play (version 2.11.561).
However, the feature doesn't come right away to the users. Those who want to have the voice calling feature will need an invite, in the form of a WhatsApp call from any other ...
Read more : How to activate WhatsApp calling !! | Views : 51416 | Replies : 0

Some Best Free Web Hosting Providers You Should Try

The best things in life are free; but is this saying also true for web hosting providers? Yes, there are free web hosting providers that offer free web hosting. No monthly fees, no bills, no hosting packages; you get free web hosting services and even some perks that will help you create a professional web site for free.

Different free hosting sites have different features; but as it’s free, you can never tell if it ...
Read more : Some Best Free Web Hosting Providers You Should Try | Views : 57063 | Replies : 0

Restore iPhone to iOS 8 and recover cell se& touchid service

Apple unleashed an update to iOS 8. Unfortunately, iOS 8.0.1 killed cell service and TouchID for many iPhone users. The iPhone without the actual phone part is really just an expensive iPod touch.

Topic title

Fortunately you can restore your phone back to iOS 8.0 while Apple figures out what went wrong with the iOS 8.0.1 update that the company has already pulled from its servers.

If you were unlucky enough to have updated your phone ...
Read more : Restore iPhone to iOS 8 and recover cell se& touchid service | Views : 29008 | Replies : 0

How to move files from windows 7 folder to your BlueStacks

Hello everyone now i show you how to move a file or apps apk from windows 7 to your BlueStacks .

Topic title

1st of all you need to install Any root explorer app in your BlueStacks from app store , the just open it ..............

Note : This tune is available for latest BlueStacks version as i check already

Owk , after opening root explorer you need to open storage/sdcard/windows/PublicPictures

This folder locate your windows ...
Read more : How to move files from windows 7 folder to your BlueStacks | Views : 28526 | Replies : 0

Top 5 Android Emulators

Topic title

Yeah, this article’s for you guys, and why shouldn’t it be? Emulation users don’t get enough credit for keeping the gaming industry alive. Were it not for save-state I would’ve already convinced myself that gaming companies were out to get me, shaved my head bald, donned a brown robe, and became a mysterious ascetic monk, eating only through donations of bread (and video game tips), rather than writing for you good folks here on ...
Read more : Top 5 Android Emulators | Views : 31715 | Replies : 0

Recover Deleted Files From your Computer

Usually when we delete anything from computer it stores in Recycle bin.From Recycle bin we can easily restore deleted files.But when we delete something from Recycle bin it gets hard to restore that deleted files.No problem you can easily recover those deleted files with a software "Recuva" I've used this software and i am really satisfied after using this software as it works great.Today i am going to share this software with you and also ...
Read more : Recover Deleted Files From your Computer | Views : 25508 | Replies : 0

Login

Statistics

Total posts 3368 • Total topics 2239 • Total members 39018